As a Wedding Photographer I intertwine natural, documentary-style photography with sophisticated and flattering staged, formal images. This will give you a perfect combination of shots to capture your Wedding Day. My unobtrusive, reportage approach allows me to capture real moments and relationships, whilst my ‘staged’ shots allow you to gain some beautiful photos with your loved ones to treasure.
I feel that a Wedding Photographer should not turn your wedding day into a ‘photoshoot’, but step back and allow your day to unfold naturally. Therefore, although I take the usual ‘Staged Couple & Group Shots’ I try to not intervene, and to take documentary-style photos of your friends and family, aiming to capture real, touching moments that you would otherwise miss; providing you with visual memories of the moments that happen throughout the day.
As well as a Wedding Photographer I work as a Celebrity & Fashion Photographer. I have shot Campaigns for Tresemme, Tangle Teezer and Accessorize and photographed celebrities such as Pixie Lott. I am also the exclusive photographer for Tiffany Rose, a Designer Bridal Clothing Brand, through which I photograph models in wedding dresses at various castles around the country. I think that this makes me unique as a Wedding Photographer because it gives me fresh, exciting ideas that I can bring to your day, to create beautiful images for you. I use current lighting, photography and editing techniques to produce high-end images taken on my state-of-the-art equipment. I am also adept at photographing celebrities and models who need to be made to feel at ease in front of the camera; a skill that helps me to make you feel relaxed whilst being photographed.
Whilst this is the approach I like to take to Wedding Photography, it is YOUR Wedding Day and if you have a particular style of photography in mind, I can tailor my photography to suit your vision.
From morning preparations to the first dance. Up to 8 hours of photography.
Photography during my attendance.
With all the high resolution images from your wedding. There is no extra charge for usage, reproduction or distribution to others. The images will be ready to be printed, framed, enlarged or simply circulated to your family and friends via the internet. All images presented to you on your USB will be fully retouched with the latest industry techniques.
An online gallery containing a selection of the best images, enabling you to share the memories of your special day with friends and family.
The second photographer takes photos throughout your wedding day. This means that you receive extra images capturing different moments from your wedding day and all of the key moments are taken on two sets of cameras from two different perspectives. The second photographer also acts as an assistant helping to make everything run smoothly on your wedding day. I process the images along with my own so that all of your photos are in the same flawless style.
‘Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail’… In the unlikely event of equipment failure, I own a complete back up set which I always have with me at weddings. Further, I am part of a network of professional wedding photographers should for any unforeseen reason I am unable to meet any commitment.
For prices, please get in contact. Thank you.
‘Bellissimo Album, THE MODERN CLASSIC: 16″ x 12″ Leatherette embossed album with 40 flush mounted pages (20 spreads) :
A multi-award winning, stylish album designed to perfectly preserve your wedding memories.
- As the name suggests, this album offers the traditional charm of an old fashioned wedding album, whilst being printed and constructed using state-of-the-art technology.
- In the Bellissimo Album, the pages are flush mounted and the photos are printed on the highest quality photographic paper.
- There is no visual break on the spine of your album, offering a ‘simply perfect’ seamless spread for your images.
- With 40 pages, you can include all of the special images from your day.
- There is an embossed leatherette cover in black or white. Leather available upon request.
- The album is displayed in a velvet lined presentation box with a black faux leather cover.
- Each album is carefully hand-crafted to the highest standards ensuring you receive flawless results every time.
- For an optional extra you can have two smaller albums of the same made. These are perfect gifts for the mother of the bride/groom or for you to carry around since the main album is very heavy and you will want to keep it perfect.
- There is also the option of a pre-wedding photoshoot of you and your partner to get some special images of the two of you. This can either be in my studio or on location.
- This is a great wedding gift and an opportunity to get to experience being in front of the camera, before the big day.
- This will also give you the option to add a personal touch to your Order of Service and use one of the images on the cover.
I offer a package to include a wedding videographer. Please get in touch for details and prices.